Cirepil 800g Cachemire (Cashmere) Wax Beads - Case of 12
Cirepil Cashmere (Cachemire) Wax, 800g beads - Case of 12
Softness & Performance
Ideal for first time waxing, young adults and sensitive skin
Cirépil Cachemire wax was developed with a new patented high performance cosmetic material that allows this wax to be hypoallergenic but also to optimize the hair removal and giving even more softness to the customer.
The beauty of Cirépil Cashmere formula is at the height of its performance: its smooth texture and its pearly mauve color with the delicious powdered perfume allows you to achieve a precise hair removal on sensitive skins all with a reinforced effectiveness.
A perfect addition to the Cirepil Hypo-Allergenic Non-Strip Wax Range!
With Cirépil Cashmere, your treatments will be about softness, performance and pleasure
Texture / Fragrance
What’s the difference?
- 95% find it respectful for the skin
- 95% find it efficient
- 82% find that the strip removal is softer than usual
- 77% feel less discomfort after depilation (overheating, tingling)
- 71% have less redness after depilation
- Melt the wax in a wax heater until it has a creamy texture/solid center
- Check the temperature by a test on your wrist and on your client’s wrist
- Prepare the area to be depilated with Cirépil by Perron Rigot Blue Lotion and Pre Depilatory Oil, examine the direction of growth of the hair.
- Apply the wax in the direction of hair growth using a disposable wooden spatula
- Remove the wax in the opposite direction of the hair growth, parallel to the skin.
- After depilation, apply the Cirepil by Perron Rigot After Wax Refreshing Gel to the area.
INGREDIENTS : Hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, Ethylene/Octene copolymer, Cera microcristallina (Microcrystalline wax), Paraffin, Parfum (Fragrance), CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 77861 (Tin Oxide), CI 77019 (Mica), Synthetic wax, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 60725 (D&C Violet N°2)
For the SDS (Safety Data Sheet formerly called MSDS) please click here and scroll to the bottom of the page.
Buying Multiple Items? Try our Bulk Order Form for Salon Supplies.