Cirepil 400g Blue Refill Wax Beads
Cirepil Blue Beads #1 Choice of Professionals Worldwide
Original Blue waxing beads
Cirepil blue revolutionizes waxing with a special polymer that "shrink wraps" the hair for ease of removal, particularly on difficult hair growths.
Cirepil Blue wax enhances the speed and cost effective value of wax procedures.
- Gel Texture, Non Strip, All Purpose Wax
- Ultra-fluid gel texture
- Vibrant blue color
- Excellent for all areas of the body, including Brazilian/Bikini
- High quality and consistent removal
- Ideal for sensitive areas
- Ideal for all skin and hair types including short, shaved hair
- Patented polymer formula
It's a totally disposable, low temperature wax designed with soothing Jojoba Oil for the comfort of the client.
This wax should be applied with disposable wooden applicators. Clean up is simple with any wax pot cleaner or similar solvent. NOTE: A special extra feature of Cirepil Blue is the availability of packaging in pastilles (beads) that can be added to a tin as you wax if needed or to any heating container you desire.
Cirepil Blue is our most popular wax because:
- a comfortable low temperature wax
- applys smoothly and allows you to manipulate it
- is cost effective to use
- shrink wraps the hair instead of sticking to the skin
- remains easily removed even if you are applying multiple patches to increase the speed of completing your service
- contains soothing Jojoba oil for client comfort
400 grams = 14.1 ounces
Cirepil blue is available in:
- 400 gram tin
- 400 gram beads
- 800 gram beads
- 3750 gram beads
For the SDS (Safety Data Sheet formerly called MSDS) please click here and scroll to the bottom of the page.
Buying Multiple Items? Try our Bulk Order Form for Salon Supplies.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
I have tried many other stripless wax and I must say that this one is the absolute best. It grabs onto every single hair with leaving very minimal tweezing left if that. It is gentle on the skin and very effective.
It is like the wax you see on instagram! Applies smoothly, you only need to know the technique and that's it!
Tip: You can re-use it if you are on a budget! It is not like soft wax, so you can put it back in the warmer and use the used ones again:)