Cirepil 800g Tattoo Wax Beads
Clients with tattoos? You need Cirepil Tattoo Wax
It's not just a new wax...it's a new wax service ...
- 1 in 3 Americans between the age of 15 and 64 have a tattoo!
- Today, there are more than 20,000 tattoo parlors in the United States and there are more opening everyday.
Your clinic, spa or salon can benefit from those who love them.
Body hair must be removed before having a tattoo. But it takes time for the tattooist to shave the area. If they shave - it starts to get stubbly while the tattoo is still trying to heal.
With wax removal, the skin will be able to heal without interference. No stubble, no bumps.
And you save the tattooist significant time. You also get the bonus of building another aspect to your business.
Waxing hair removal is best done 3-5 days prior to the client having their tattoo.
Be sure to disinfect before and after with the Cirepil Blue Lotion - it's crucial to avoid any skin bumps or irritation.
- Waxing is the ideal maintenance for the life of a tattoo. It exfoliates the tattoo area keeping it's appearance pristine.
- Exfoliation and hydration are the two steps in maintaining a tattoo. Without them, the tattoo will look dull and lifeless.
- Boudoir Tattoo Wax has been designed to exfoliate, hydrate, and brighten the tattoo.
- Waxing will maintain the longevity of the tattoo.
Attract new clients with this unique and exclusive service.
Network with nearby tattoo shops to offer waxing services...
- They can save time by not shaving, and that body hair won't be trying to grow back while the tattoo is healing.
- Waxing will showcase their work, making it look its smooth best.
- Tattoos are for life - tattoos create loyal, lifetime clients! Capitalize on this new market available to you.
- Specifically designed and tested for tattooed skin
- Ideal for tattoo after care and lifetime maintenance
- Excellent for tattoo prep
- Rosin free
- Ultra smooth and soft wax
- Low temperature wax
- Dermatologically tested
- Great for sensitive skin
- Hair grows in fine and sparse
- Brightens and revives tattoos
- Less Redness
- Leaves behind beautiful skin
- Creamy texture : easy to work with
- Soft light fragrance
PRE TATTOO WAXING RECOMMENDATIONS:
Clients should have a Test Wax service one month prior to their PRE Tattoo Wax Service.
This Test Wax service will assure the client has no irritations to the wax system.
PRE TATTOO waxing should take place no less than 3 days prior to the Tattoo appointment.
POST TATTOO WAXING RECOMMENDATIONS:
Do not wax after a tattoo until it is completely 100% healed
Wax a tattoo every 4 to 6 weeks to keep it bright and vibrant.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Melt the wax in a wax heater until it is a creamy texture.
- Check the temperature by testing the wax on your wrist and then on your client’s wrist.
- Prepare the area for waxing with Cirépil® by Perron Rigot pre and post-waxing products. Apply a drop of Cirépil® by Perron Rigot Pre Depilatory Oil.
- Use a disposable wooden spatula to apply the wax in a thin layer.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction.
- After waxing, apply the Cirépil® by Perron Rigot Post Refreshing Gel.
-Do not use on damaged skin.
Hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, Paraffin, Ethylene/Octene copolymer, Cera alba (Beeswax), CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), Cocosnucifera (coconut) oil, Perfume (Fragrance), CI 77019 (Mica), Synthetic wax, CI 77499
For Licensed Cosmetologists and Estheticians only.
For MSDS sheets click here.
Buying Multiple Items? Try our Bulk Order Form for Salon Supplies.