Cirepil 800g Boudoir Wax Beads
Clients with tattoos? You need...
It's not just a new wax...it's a new wax service ...
- 1 in 3 Americans between the age of 15 and 64 have a tattoo!
- Today, there are more than 20,000 tattoo parlors in the United States and there are more opening everyday.
Your clinic, spa or salon can benefit from those who love them.
Body hair must be removed before having a tattoo. But it takes time for the tattooist to shave the area. If they shave - it starts to get stubbly while the tattoo is still trying to heal.
With wax removal, the skin will be able to heal without interference. No stubble, no bumps.
And you save the tattooist significant time. You also get the bonus of building another aspect to your business.
Waxing hair removal is best done 3-5 days prior to the client having their tattoo.
Be sure to disinfect before and after with the Cirepil Blue Lotion - it's crucial to avoid any skin bumps or irritation.
- Waxing is the ideal maintenance for the life of a tattoo. It exfoliates the tattoo area keeping it's appearance pristine.
- Exfoliation and hydration are the two steps in maintaining a tattoo. Without them, the tattoo will look dull and lifeless.
- Boudoir Tattoo Wax has been designed to exfoliate, hydrate, and brighten the tattoo.
- Waxing will maintain the longevity of the tattoo.
Attract new clients with this unique and exclusive service.
Network with nearby tattoo shops to offer waxing services...
- They can save time by not shaving, and that body hair won't be trying to grow back while the tattoo is healing.
- Waxing will showcase their work, making it look its smooth best.
- Tattoos are for life - tattoos create loyal, lifetime clients! Capitalize on this new market available to you.
- Rosin free
- Ultra smooth wax
- Comfortable application temperature
- Ideal for sensitive and fragile skin
- Can be used on all skins and
- Dermatologically tested Benefits
- Hair grows in fine and sparse
- Brighten dull tattoos Leaves behind beautiful skin
- Creamy and pearly texture : easy to work with
- Light fragrance without allergens
Never wax over an unhealed tattoo or any other damaged skin.
- Melt the wax in a wax heater until it is a creamy texture.
- Check the temperature by testing the wax on the inside of your wrist and then on the inside of your client's wrist.
- Prepare the area for waxing with Cirépil Purifying Blue Lotion then apply a drop of Cirépil Pre Depilatory Oil and massage well into the skin.
- Use a disposable wooden spatula to apply the wax in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth.
- When the wax has set, remove the strip in the direction opposite the hair growth.
- After waxing, apply the Cirépil After Wax Refreshing Gel.
Hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, Paraffin, Ethylene/Octenecopolymer, Beeswax, Titanium dioxide, Fragrance,Mica, Tin Oxide, Synthetic wax, D&C Red 6 lake
For Licensed Cosmetologists and Estheticians only.
For MSDS sheets click here.
Buying Multiple Items? Try our Bulk Order Form for Salon Supplies.