Hand Crafted Re-usable Fabric Mask with Filter Pocket
These masks have been hand crafted by our staff. We initially started creating them for our own use, and have found them to be both comfortable and durable. We can make no specific claim about whether they are appropriate for particular jurisdictions or use case, but we believe them to be compliant with current CDC general public guidelines.
- Ties behind head, not behind ears, for greater comfort
- Machine wash and dry. Safe to iron.
- Small wire in nose can be adjusted to assure a good fit.
- There is a pocket between the layers of fabric, where you can place a filter of your choice if desired. [We do not carry filters.] Some research has shown that 3 layers of coffee filters significantly improves performance.
- Made of quality quilting material, soft and comfortable.
- The pleated exterior expands to about 8" wide and 7" tall.
- The ties are generously cut to fit any head. They are approximately 42" total length.