TIZO® Ultra Zinc Body & Face Sunscreen SPF40
- 3 58892 31901 5
TIZO® Ultra Zinc Body & Face Sunscreen
A fabulous feeling moisturizing mineral sunscreen suitable for all skin types and tones.
Dry skin - this may be your preferred product for the face with the bonus it's also designed for the full body.
Sheer and virtually invisible on even the darkest skin tones. Smoothes onto skin leaving an elegant dewy finish.
The light tinting gives your skin a kiss of sun-glow, but harmonizes with all skin tones.
Your skin will feel calmed and soothed due to the rich zinc content. Excellent for anyone with sensitive skin or following any facial treatment.
Vitamins C&E work together to protect and heal the skin. They nest in the outer layers of the skin and destroy free radicals before they can damage skin.
Having Medi-spa treatments... zinc's healing powers come to your skin's rescue.
Traveling where the sun's rays are strong? Be sure to take this SPF with you.
- 20% Zinc Oxide formula calms and soothes
- Gentle protection is ideal post procedure use and sensitive skin
- Photostable, will not degrade in sunlight
- FREE of chemical sunscreen filters, dyes, fragrances, oils and preservatives
- Reef Friendly
- KEY INGREDIENTS:
- Zinc Oxide – Sunscreen
- Iron Oxide – Tint used for all skin tones
- Antioxidants C & E – Neutralize Free Radicals
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- ‐ After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- ‐ Immediately after towel drying
- ‐ Reapply at least every 2 hours
- CHILDREN UNDER 6 MONTHS: Ask a doctor
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10:00 a.m. — 2:00 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Bismuth Oxychloride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Iron Oxides, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Mica, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Chloride, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water
Blends in beautifully. I have dry skin and this smoothed right on and made my skin feel velvety. Love that this formula has C & E in it!